How Would You Spend A £250K National Bingo Game Win? 0
Posted on 13, December 2014
A recent survey conducted by the National Bingo Game has revealed that paying off debts is the main priority for over half of the people asked the question ‘If you won a £250,000 cash prize, what would you spend the money on?’. You might have thought that people would be a little more frivolous with such a big win but a whopping 52% said the getting themselves into a better financial situation was a priority.
The survey revealed that just 4% of those asked would buy a new car with 1% opting to give gifts to friends and family or buying a caravan. Nobody opted to update their wardrobe or splash out on a boat. The second most popular response to the question with 22% of the votes was taking the family away on a holiday.
When asked what they believed a ‘big win’ to be, one in three people surveyed said that they would be more than happy with £1,000.
To date this year there have been 16 National Bingo Game winners and the prize pool that has been given away this year so far is over £2million:
• Mecca Bingo Sale – £115,000
• Mecca Bingo Huddersfield – £110,000
• Castle Bingo Nantgarw – £81,000
• The Globe Donnington – £91,000
• Leo Leisure Eastleigh – £91,000
• Mecca Bingo Wisha – £74,000
• Mecca Bingo Oldbury – £154,000
• Mecca Bingo Thanet – £132,000
• Castle Bingo Barnes Hill – £250,000
• Mecca Bingo Aberdeen – £250,000
• Castle Bingo Nantgarw – £250,000
• Winners Bingo Thetford – £73,000
• Carlton Bingo Hartlepool – £270,000
• Castle Bingo Bridgend – £187,000
• Leo Leisure Ryde – £250,000
• Mecca Bingo Beeston – £72,253
Visit: Mecca Bingo online